We were delighted to welcome a number of guests to our regular breakfast meeting this morning. It was an opportunity for members to widen their network and of course to showcase the group.
Breakaway is a not-for-profit networking group, run by members for the members. As such, the emphasis is very much on creating a welcoming environment where business, advice and support are shared and long-term relationships and friendships made.
We very much enjoyed meeting so many new faces and hope that we will see them again at another meeting – perhaps as new members!
Thanks to everyone that came along to try a Breakaway meeting:
- Mark Jackson – Norfolk Floors
- Julia Holland – All About Image Photography
- Steve Hearnden – Tastebud wines
- Tom Haczewski – The User Story
- Geoff Dunk – G & D Luxury Transport
- Laura Marfell-Williams – Reflection PR
- Lisa-Rose Moller – Compass Careers
- Zofia Fronek – Compass Careers
- George Brockhurst – Builder
- Paul Knock – Breckland Retail Services
- David Tuthill – Colemans Opticians
- Alex Broome – Barclays Bank